CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

6 Month Check Up and School

I still am not able to coordinate with John to get the camera attachment on a day that I can sit down and download new pictures. I promise, promise, promise they are coming! Davis had his 6 month checkup today and is looking great! He weighed in at
21 pounds (95th Percentile)
28 inches (95th Percentile)
and I can never remember his head circumference, but again he is in the 95th Percentile!!!
BIGGGGG BOYYYYY!!!!!!!
We also started school this week! Davis was not supposed to get into The Roane School until December, but there was an opening for the beginning of September. It is such a blessing in many ways because it saves us a lot of money and it is really a great school!!! His main teachers are Miss Barbara and Miss Valerie. He seems to really like it and I have been pleased with his demeanor at the end of the day. He is completely exhausted, but is still same old sweet, happy baby boy! I miss (and I know Davis misses) his Aunt Beth keeping him!!! She has been such a blessing and asset to our family over the past 3 months and I could not have made it without her. It is so reassuring to have someone that loves him almost as much as you watch him all day. Hopefully though, the free time that Beth has now will allow her more time to do things that she has given up over the last few months. Beth, thank you, thank you, thank you!!! We love you and miss having you watch over our little angel!

1 comments:

The Crowders said...

I think Ann Rogers is just now 20 pounds. Go Davis Go! He is adorable. Jim will start recruiting him for football soon.
Hope you guys are good and all those hurricanes don't come near destin!