CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Davis is REALLY Crawling!!!!

Davis has been scooting and trying to crawl for about 2 months now. I have shot a few videos of him trying, but most of the time end up with a dog blocking the view. As I was updating his blog this morning... I looked down to see him really moving! He has been able to scoot around 3 or 4 feet, but this is the real thing! It makes me sad that he is growing so fast, but also makes me very proud of my little man!!!

2 comments:

Barkley said...

He really IS crawling!!! That is so cute! I know you have your hands full now. I'm enjoying my days of "staying in one place" while I can....I know it won't be long!

Kelley said...

Davis is such a cutie! Congratulations! I hope y'all are doing well, looks like you're having a lot of fun!!
love
kelley and luke