CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 6, 2008

YEAH!!! We're Back!!

I gave up on John bringing the connector cords home, so I just bought another camera. Nipped that in the bud, haha! I still have some pictures on "his" camera so if and when he brings it home, I promise I will download them. The pictures below are all from this Friday. I wanted to reassure mom that Davis is still the same fun loving, happy baby that he was Monday before he started school. Nobody really explains to you just how hard the first week of daycare is for the mom. I cried so much this week, my eyes are still burning but it is getting better everyday. Davis is in a really good school and his teachers are wonderful! The hardest part is just knowing he does not have the one on one attention that he is used to. He seems to really enjoy school and it is fun watching him stare in awe at the other babies.




" I am trying so hard to crawl!!! I think I made it 3 feet on this attempt."

"What cha doin' Fletcher???"

Davis still loves his exersaucer. He finds a new toy on it everyday and it is like a totally new thing to him!

1 comments:

Barkley said...

Jen, he is such a cutie pie!! I can't wait to see him again....and you, too ;)