CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 18, 2008

Quick hello

I am sorry I have been so bad about blogging these last couple of weeks. I am back to work full time so needless to say, my free time is little and precious. I usually spend the evenings playing in the floor with John and Davis and the computer is the farthest thing from my mind. John has also had the camera at work with him so I haven't been able to snap pics very often. I do have a really cute video of Davis trying to crawl. I will post it soon. He is rocking back and forth and scooting backwards! It is just a matter of time. I have such mixed emotions about him being mobile. It is so much easier with him staying in one place, but he is such a busy body I know he will be so happy to MOVE! It just makes me sad that he is getting bigger :-( We will have his 6 month checkup (can you believe it??? 6 months!!!) next week so I will update weight and height too. Anyway, I leave for a 3 day meeting in New Orleans Wednesday so this week is going to make it impossible to update any pictures. But everyone say a little prayer for John (and mainly Davis, j/k!) John will have him mono y mono for the first time for longer than 4 hours. They will do just perfect and I think John is actually a little excited! We always have Aunt Beth right down the road if things get too hairy. Nothing is really new other than that. Just still love every single minute of being a mommy and love every inch of Davis' sweet little self. I could just eat him up every day!!! Take care and I'll upload some pics soon I promise!

0 comments: