CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

An Afternoon at the Beach


The weather this weekend was wonderful! It was still a little windy, but it was definitely time to get outside and enjoy the beach. After Davis' 3 hour post party nap, we packed up and went to the Whales Tail for a couple of hours. Davis had fun, but was dying to get in the water (which is obviously still freezing!) We had a great day hanging out with the fam. How could you not enjoy spending your afternoon like this!







Yes this is Davis! He got a little fussy after about 2 hours, so I covered him up and he slept for at least 45 minutes just like this. He did have an opening on the other side... I promise I didn't smother him :-)

2 comments:

Lauren J. said...

Looks like you guys had a great afternoon! I was in bed with strep throat and pink eye...Philip took William down to the beach to give me some rest. Can't wait to get the boys together to play soon! You look great!!

Barkley said...

I absolutely LOVE these pictures. The 1st one is amazing! I miss y'all SO much. Beach trip!!!!!