CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 26, 2008

I'm Big Boy!!!

From the day that Davis came into this world, he has been Mr. Muscle. We joke all the time that he already has biceps (it was all that moving he did in vitro). But seriously, he lifted his head the first day, by day 4 he could lift and turn from side to side. I can't remember for sure, but within the first 3 weeks he would push off of my legs to try and stand. It made it impossible to burp him. This little man is ready to be independent. He wants to crawl and run and play...... NOW! So I stood him up in his crib and he actually "held the pose" for awhile. He looks like an 18 month old!


" I am already sitting up..... I fall over after a minute or so, but it's fun while it lasts!!!"

0 comments: