CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

My first stay away from home!

My grandmommy and papaw were dying to spend some one on one time with me, so mommy and daddy decided to take a long weekend away. We spent all day packing for the big weekend and almost had to rent a UHaul because I have so much stuff. Eventually we shoved everything into the car and then we were off! When we got to Decatur, my grandmommy had bought me so many fun things... we could have left all my stuff at home. She is going to send mom some more pictures from the weekend but for now, we just wanted to share a few. While I was away at their house, I learned how to sleep through the night!!!! Thank you grandmommy and papaw! It is really cool now to go to bed at 10 and sleep till 6... mom and daddy are so happy too!!!

This is me in my new bumpo playing with a really cool toy. I didn't quite get it right at first, but grandmommy said that by the end of the weekend, I was grabbing the toy and making it spin.... just like a big boy! I am actually playing with it right now, as mommy is updating my blog.


"What the heck is that?"




"I am such a big boy!" My chunky thighs almost got stuck in my seat!!!





These are just some pictures that mommy took of me at home to show how big I am getting. I am 3 months old in these pictures and I am becomming quite the handsome dude!







1 comments:

Amelia said...

oh jen....he is absolutely precious and getting so big. i can't believe he is 3 months old. i have got to come see ya'll soon. Bark said you have an awesome time in vegas. i am so jealous. hope you are doing good....miss you and love you.

mil