CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Lights, Camera, Action

Here are a few videos and pics from the past month. Like I said, things have been so hectic since I have been back at work so sorry for the lag in time. Enjoy!


I have told many of you how relaxed Davis gets in his swing.... well that may be an understatement. Thank goodness for the seat belt is all I can say. He is an absolute limp noodle and usually it only takes 15 minutes of rocking for him to begin his "meditation" :-)

Big boy trying to help daddy on his computer. (Ignore the couch, hahaha, slipcovers in the washing machine.)



We bought Davis a Johnny Jumper because he is always crawling out of his skin. We figured this would be one more outlet for energy release. He loves it. While he hasn't quite figured out how to jump, he still likes to sit and swing and push off from the floor in it.

This was just a random morning on the couch. Davis is such a happy baby. The only time he gets fussy is when he is sleepy or hungry. He is just like his daddy!


I happened to catch this kodak moment one afternoon. The stars on his swing have been there the entire time, but for some reason he was enthralled with them this night. Too cute!

1 comments:

Amelia said...

I love these videos and pictures...he is getting so big and has the sweetest smile and laugh. I love it!!