CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I'm a model, you know what I mean??

Davis fell asleep sitting up while I was working on the last blog. How sweet is he???

After he nodded off (and folded over), I laid him down with his blankie. I couldn't get over how big he looks here.







Okay, so either I am a really good photographer or I have the most photogenic baby in the world!!! Of course I am biased, but I could not believe how good these pictures turned out. I procrastinated posting the last blog and just had my camera beside me because I had downloaded the other pictures. I just happened to capture some really good shots of Davis as he was propped up on the couch next to me.

1 comments:

Barkley said...

Those are AWESOME pics. He is such a handsome little man. We had so much fun playing this weekend. I love that our babies are so close in age!