CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day Weekend

This was mommy's first Mother's Day and we had so much fun. We went out to the Point with a bunch of mom and dad's friends and they had a crawfish boil. We stayed out there all afternoon, and of course I slept most of the day. It was really windy and I just got so relaxed that I was out! DON'T WORRY grandma and grandmommy, I promise mom kept putting that gross sunscreen on me all day long. I didn't even get a tan. And the wind was blowing a lot so I didn't get too hot either.




This is my friend Jack. He turns 1 next weekend and we get to go to his birthday party! He likes to eat the sand so that's why his face is so white. He was walking by 9 months, I think I am following closesly in his footsteps. We will have so much fun together... getting into trouble, when I am able to walk.


This is Jack's dad, Paul. His mommy, Brooke had a cast on. She fell down the stairs and broke her foot. I felt sorry for her in the hot sun and on the sand having to walk around in a cast. Daddy said I will probably have several of those in my lifetime since I am a boy... but mommy said we are going to do our best to avoid them :-)

Jack loved trying to tickle my feet. I didn't wake up though.





This is from a few days before. Mommy and Aunt Sissy took me out to the pool for lunch in Watercolor. I thought the hat was hysterical. I laughed when mommy put it on me.

This is mommy and daddy. Allison Ming and Jeff Jones got married Saturday so they went to the wedding and then met some friends on the harbor afterwards while I stayed with a babysitter... Erica. She is a nurse where I was born! We had so much fun playing while they were gone, but of course I was glad when they got home. My Grandma and Grandpa Brown got in town this weekend too! They are here for just about 2 weeks and I am sure we'll get to play a bunch and get lots of pictures! They stay in a nice big condo on the beach. It is going to be fun to go see them and mommy will post some pictures of them soon!

0 comments: