CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Grandma and Grandpa Brown's Visit

Grandma and Grandpa Brown came to see me this week! They come every year about twice a year and stay at a condo on the beach for nearly 2 weeks. They have so much fun watching the dolphins, relaxing on the beach, reading and going to eat at all of Destin's wonderful restaurants. This time though, they had something more fun to do.... Play with ME!!! They came to see me a bunch and mommy brought me by the condo one day so she could get her toenails painted. I had so much fun playing with Grandma and Grandpa. We sang and laughed so much! I giggled at my grandpa and he thought I was the cutest thing in the world. I am sad that they have to go back to Knoxville, but they will be back in August! So I will count the days until I get to play, cuddle and show off for them next time! Here are some pictures of their visit.












0 comments: