CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Jack's Birthday Party

My doctor told mommy to always put my shades on when I am out in the sun, but up until today I have hated them. I look pretty cool! Eddie is also helping to shade me from the sun. He is such a good doggie. I really like being outside and especially in my bouncy seat because I can listen to my "tunes". You know, all the good ones like.... "Twinkle, twinkle" and "If You're Happy and You Know It". What's tunes do you have in your bouncy seat?
The other pictures on this post are from my friend Jack's 1st birthday party. He had a pool party at one of the condos on Holiday Isle. It was a lot of fun. I swam with daddy and watched Jack eat his cake. Man, he made a mess! I can't wait to have a birthday party. I also went to my neighbor's 4 year old birthday party the same day. His mommy and daddy brought in the local fire truck. It was really cool to watch the lights and listen to the sirens. Bodie's party was a bunch of fun too.... But boy was I tired at the end of the day. I slept so hard!!!





The little boy in the float is Jack and that is his daddy Paul. I got to sit in his float for a little bit, but mommy made me get out of the water because I started to get too much sun on my face. What a party pooper! :-(


0 comments: