CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas with the Browns!

We had a wonderful Christmas this year with Davis. We missed all of our family, but I have to admit it was very relaxing not traveling all over the world. Hopefully next year, everyone will come to see us in Destin! We woke up and cooked a great big breakfast and then opened presents! Once again, Davis was mainly interested in eating paper but nevertheless we had a great time. Here are the pictures from Christmas morning.... mom got us matching pj's (minus John, haha) so I wanted her to see that I wore them with pride!

Grandma and Grandpa Brown got Davis this neat little horsey. It actually has a program that plugs into the TV with lots of fun learning activities. He is a little young for it now, but really enjoys bouncing on it right now. I foresee lots of fun times to come in the very near future on little horsey.
"Eating Paper"
While I was cooking breakfast I noticed the pitter patter of Davis crawling had subsided. By chance, I looked outside. He has figured out how to crawl down into the sunroom and straight out the doggy door! It was so funny, but needless to say... Sunroom door stays closed now!
This picture was actually taken Christmas Eve. Fletcher was so ready to stop wrapping presents and go to bed so Santa could hurry up and come.



""THE END"


For some reason this video would not post last week, but I successfully uploaded it now. This was in Decatur and I have no idea why it is sideways and so dark, but it is still cute as pie!

0 comments: