CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 20, 2008

3 Weeks Old!

I love my swing.. mommy likes it too because she can get stuff done when I am in here. My head is still a little swollen from when I was born, but Dr. Suzie said it is just a matter of time before it is as good as new!

I always smile at my daddy. I think it hurts mommy's feelings sometimes, but I get tired of her... I don't get to see daddy as much so I get really excited when he gets home from work.

I just love looking at daddy!
I am starting to like my baths a little more. Mommy says I smell really good afterwards. I just wish she wouldn't put that cold lotion on me. I hate that!



Fletch will make a good baby sitter someday! (Just kidding Momma Lynn!)




Me just chillin in what dad calls the hemorrhoid pillow





My 2nd day at the beach. I slept the whole time! There were lots of people out there today, something about spring break?? I hope I can go to spring break when I grow up!






1 comments:

Amelia said...

He is so cute!!! I love the one at the beach. Have to start them out early.haha. I can't wait to come visit you. Barkley and i were talking about it yesterday. love you~amelia