CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Davis' 1st Halloweenie!

I have never spent this little time on 3 new posts, but I have been itching to get these pictures downloaded. I will try to get some more pictures and blogs downloaded when I have more time. Here are some pictures of Davis' 1st Halloween. Davis dressed as a monkey at school for the Roane School Trick or Treat Party. The kids looked so cute dressed up! We decided to have a costume change for the evening. Davis was the cutest Elvis I have ever seen. John and I took him out to Baytowne Wharf for dinner and a little showing off :-) He will have so much fun out there next year. The entire Village at Baytowne was swarming with little Supermans and witches. It was precious! Enjoy!














1 comments:

Barkley said...

I did not even recognize him in the kiddie "group" photo. I think it's those adorable chubby cheeks. Love the costumes. It's the only 8 month old that I know of that had a day and night costume (ha ha). Love ya, girl and miss you bunches!