CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Quick Hello

Good morning! I just wanted to say hello from the Browns! Things are really busy with work right now but I promise I am taking videos and pictures. I will upload them as soon as time will allow. It just seems that when I do have some downtime, I am either on the computer studying and taking tests or on the floor playing with my precious angel.

Davis is pretty much walking now! It is definitely not his preferred mode of transportation, but he is doing such a great job! He had a black eye after the first real night of it, but he is getting much more sturdy. (For my scrapbooking purposes, it was week before last...)

I promise, promise, promise to try to get everything on here by the end of the week!!! In the meantime, if you want to see him walking you can go to youtube and search jenbrowndavis :-)

Have a great week and I will talk to you soon!

0 comments: